- Luxurious natural Lyocell bar tape from Grepp, a solid tool-free rack and an oh-so-expensive saddle from Specialized
- Gravel riding explained | Everything you need to know to get started
- Tubeless tyre takeover | 6 pro bikes from the 2021 Women’s Tour
- Is Paris-Roubaix bike tech boring now?
- Five tech trends from Paris-Roubaix 2021 | Disc brakes, even wider tyres, tubeless & more
First Look Friday
First Look Friday brings you our weekly pick of the most interesting, exciting and innovative tech to arrive at BikeRadar HQ. Check back every Friday for the latest road and mountain bike products to land in the hands of our test team.
Bike of the Year
Our annual Bike of the Year extravaganza sees BikeRadar's expert team of testers put the latest machines through their paces. More than 100 bikes were tested across a range of categories for 2019, but only one could be crowned Bike of the Year. Check out the latest reviews below or view the full list of winners.